Men's Bible Study
Our Men's Bible Study Fellowship meets twice a month from 7:00-8:30p at SGC on the weeks that Discipleship Groups do not meet. Here is the current reading schedule:
- 4/17/23 // 1 Thessalonians 5
- 5/01/23 // Titus 1
- 5/15/23 // Titus 2
- 5/29/23 // Titus 3
We hope these events in 2023 will provide an opportunity for broader topical teaching, fun fellowship, and cultivation of multi-age friendships within the larger body of our church. This includes girl’s 6th grade and up.
- Jan 20 | Dinner and teaching on Biblical Friendship
- Apr 28 | Mini-Golf at Green Acres
- July 28 | Dinner at the Clubhouse and teaching on Biblical Friendship
- Oct 27-28 | Conference with guest speaker
During the summer the elders will be leading classes on biblical complementarianism. The class will be once a week in the evenings. Please watch announcements and website for further details.